Pamoja Capital Group is an independent corporate finance and M&A boutique, providing financial advisory services to corporations, financial institutions, governments and entrepreneurs.
Established in 2006, Pamoja Capital has offices in Johannesburg and Nairobi. We aim to deliver value to our clients and become the corporate finance advisory firm of choice in the markets in which we operate.
Pamoja Capital continues to forge new grounds, whether it is creating new products and services in financial markets where we have operated for some time or extending to new high opportunity growth regions. The firm is continuously growing its network through partnering with like-minded firms across Africa.
This $10m financing closed today. Fusion underwrote the equity and senior lending for this transaction, working closely with the project promoters. This prestigious development will provide 145,000 sq ft of high quality office space to growing businesses in Nairobi, and will be ready for occupation by the end of 2014.
Ideally Located in a prime Nairobi location
- The development is situated in the desirable Upperhill area of Nairobi.
- It neighbours many of the most modern and sought after A1 developments in the capital
- Its proximity to the Israeli Embassy means the area has highly enhanced security
Proximity to important demand drivers
- The property is equidistant between Milimani commercial law courts and Nairobi Hospital, within the area favoured by government ministries. This means it is ideally placed for:
- law firms;
- Lobbyists; and
- commercial enterprises (for example Fusions Nairobi office is a-few meters away)
- It is within walking distance of Fairview Hotel, Sarova Pan-Afric, and a number of other major hotels, shopping centres and banks
A quality product
- The building will offer 145,132 sq ft on 10 floors, finished to A1 quality standards, and 297 car parking spaces
- LeapFrog Investments and Resolution Insurance today announce that LeapFrog intends to invest KSh 1.68 billion
African railway authorities and major rail end-users have told us that they are looking to invest millions in railway infrastructure. Approximately 82% of government/ railway authorities/ operators survey participants consider planning, funding and finance as their highest priority with 65% of the railway operators surveyed considering the advancement of their signalling and communications technology as being critical to their development.
Panel Speaker – Geoffery Gangla
11 - 12 March 2014
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
Panel discussion: How to meet project finance requirements
Read more about Awards and recognitions given to Pamoja Capital over the years...
a) Independent Corporate Finance Advisory Boutique of the Year – Kenya 2014
b) ACQ Global Awards 2014 - Corporate Finance Advisory Boutique Of The Year
http://www.acq5.com/archives/ (page 155)